Tuesday, September 21, 2010

down down down~

long time no post hehe hello everyone :) well, i'm a little bit down now
. hemmmm lemme tell you what happen to me lately.

1. finally i'm in a relationship te-hee :D with my friends brother, he's really nice, kind, mature, care etc. this is the first time i have a relationship with someone with different age (at first i'm scared haha) now i really thanks to god that i find him. to tell you the truth, this type of boy is rare O.O seriously, i'm not joking ahahaha i'll try my best to keep this relationship :) ps : he was really patient with me ckckck

2. i went to my hometown, Bondowoso last week. it's nice to meet all of your family at Ied Fitri hehe btw there is an unexpected occurrence, my uncle was died precisely at the time of Eid :( anyway, sorry if i had mistake with you guys, let's reborn as the new person :)

3. i attend korean audition, the first is NEGA ent (BEG) at sultan hotel and yesterday SM ent (SUJU) via online audition. stupid me, i'm late sending the videos and the form.... :'( next 23, there are some audition again but...i dont have any strength to try again T.T and now i feel traumatic, even................. i think i'm sick of korean things huhu :'( idk what i must do, a lot of people is support and begging me but i just need my own time -,-

4. holiday is over today andschools start tomorrow! well, i hope i can be more diligent and study hard. seriously, idk where i must go after high school. i'm sick thinking and wondering about univ and college majors i must choose :( i.... dont know and i dont think i have skill to do this huhuhu :c

5. SICK! omg, all member of my family except my mom is getting sick right now --" i have spot in all my body, my brother is campak and my dad got fever. they must do blood test T.T hu i cant sleep with my brother then -,- lets hope we can recover quickly hehe :D

well, when i'm upset, down etc, i just need my own time, to think, to hear a song, to makes myself happy. just that hahaha. but sometimes, i just online, seeing picture in tumblr, watching korean video, reading comics and else. just simle things to make my mood come back -,- ah! i really want to say thanks to my Bf because of him i can be happy again ehe kansahamnida *bow. these is some picture i found in tumblr, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment