Monday, September 14, 2009

confused

why i should have this personality...
eventhough this is my fault or not, i feeling guilty
i dont want to have a problem with everyone in a long time
i have my own way, i have a feeling
and i can angry if i dont like something
but at least i only can silent or keeping that only in my heart and brain
i dont want other people feel resentful like i have
i thinking the best way for us
that is have several distance from you when i'm angry
i'm scared if i angry to you i can screaming over you like crazy
but you said that i blame all our problem on you
maybe the 'ordinary' me is only can cry if you get angry with me
but didnt you think once, i have my patience limit
i can said i'm more sensitive than the 'ordinary' me
i dont care if you cheat behind me, you have sex with other girl or something like that
i already know you, i can accept you like who you are
i only want you care to me, a little bit
please look from other side, not one side,
all of my sacrifice to you from beginning until now....

2 comments: