Saturday, September 12, 2009

song at the moment

hey playboy
its about time
and your time’s up
I had to do this one for my girls you know
sometimes you gotta act like you don’t care
that’s the only way you boys learn
(2NE1 - i dont care)

Waiting for your call, I'm sick
call, I'm angry
call, I'm desperate for your voice.
I'm listening to the song we used to sing in the car.
Do you remember, butterfly, early summer?
It's playing on repeat...
Just like when we would meet.
(secondhand serenade - Your Call)

You told me
There's no need
To talk it out
Cause it's too late
To proceed
And slowly
I took your words

No looking back
I wont regret, no
I will find my way
I'm broken
But still I have to say
(Ashley tisdale - its alright its okay)

Bittersweeeet,
You're gonna be the death of me
I don't want you, but I need you,
I love you and hate you at the very same time
(Kanye West - Bittersweet)

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.
(secondhand serenade - maybe)

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
(avril lavigne - when your gone)

i never once forget about you,
i only thought of you
then how about you?
did you forget about me?
tears fall from my eyes
because i feel betrayed
(super junior - happiness english translate)

he's starin' at me
I'm sittin' wonderin' what he's thinkin'
Nobody's talkin' 'cause talkin' just turns into screamin'
And now it's I'm yellin' over him, he yellin' over me
All that that means is neither of us is listening

And what's even worse?
That we don't even remember why we're fighting
So both of us are mad for

Nothing, fighting for
Nothin', crying for
Nothing, whoa
But we won't let it go for

Nothing, no not for
Nothing, this should be
Nothing to a love like what we got
(ne yo - mad)

cant angry, only can keep that feeling inside and sharing them into a few words of music, hope everythings gonna be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment