Thursday, September 10, 2009

a little of my feeling for you

i dont care about your past
i dont care what people said about you
i believe in you
i already know who's you in the past
and i know your life like what
but i dont care all of that
i trust my feeling to you

sometimes i confused is this love or not
sometimes i feel angry to you
sometimes i annoyed you
and sometimes i feel so jealous to all girl around you
but once again,
i believe in you
no matter how far we are
i can only hope that you'll be fine wherever you are

maybe i stupid
maybe i'm too much
i know i cant hope too much
i know you dont want to disappointed me
when you said that to me,
i just can speechless
i dont know how long can we stayed together
only can hope and hope

first i knew you i already know your habbits
you said that i can make you change
and i'm thanks to god if i can make you better than before
but its all up to you
i give you a freedom
i dont want to confine you
i just can see over here
and watching what are you doing right now

not only you have a bad past, i did it
love was sharing happiness and pain
when you are beside me for the first time,
i can forget my pain in past because of you
and i wish i can love you
but i dont know what happen next

deep in my heart,
i want you to show me your me your love
just a little, just a few words
i know now we are changed
but i hope we can be like before
before we like this
3 more words,
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment