Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the end

i already know someday this day will come
i already know someday you will ask that words
and i already know your feeling from the first i know you

i can understand you
now, fly away from me
find your happiness

i think i can replace her
i think i can changed you so much better
but thats only a dream which never come true

so deep inside when you said that
but i only show that i'am strong
i dont want to crying like a baby

eventhough its only a short time
but your already steal my heart
but i can only forget you now

now i dont have to worry if someone want to steal you from me
because you doesnt mine anymore
deep in my heart, i've been hurt badly

but i give you a freedom
just take your life back like when you never meet me
i see your from here, from a long distance

hoping you happily ever after with her
i always hope for your best
i'm happy if you feeling happy

i just want to say
if you really love her, just look into her
dont find another love to hide your feeling

i support you from here
wishing all the best faith come into you
dont worry about me, i'm okay..

thanks for everthing you do to me
thanks for our sweet memories
sorry i cant be a great girlfriend for you
thanks for loving me because who i am
good bye............ :')

No comments:

Post a Comment